There are many Android emulators out there in the market these days. Some are good and reliable while some fall short of their services. There is the Leapdroid app which is most in use these days. We are going to discuss on How to use Leapdroid emulator on your PC device easily.
Leapdroid emulator is one of the best application Softwares for the purpose intended. It easily emulates most of the Android apps for the users on their PC devices. Also, it provides the faster processing of the game without loosing quality of visuals and animations of the Android games.
Go through this article to know how to use Leapdroid emulator on your PC devices.
How to use Leapdroid Application?
Just as any other Android emulator, the Leapdroid app allows the user to install an Android app or game on the PC device. It simply emulates the APK files of the Android apps to run on the PC by providing a compatible environment there. In order to use Leapdroid application, you need to download it from its official website.
We are going to help you get through the setup process here. Before getting into the main details, you need to check these pre-requisites for the setup. These are important for the setup as they determine the compatibility of the application with the PC device;
- It requires Windows 7 version OS or higher than that.
- Intel Drive processor CPU with Dual core support.
- RAM requirement – 2GB (recommended)
These are the most basic requirements having which, the application will satisfactorily work with the device. Now, you are good to set up and use Leapdroid application on your PC. Follow these steps here;
- Well, we would like to tell you that the application is available as a .exe file for easy setup on your PCs.
- You can get it from this link here. Simply click on the link and the file will download onto your PC device.
- Once you have downloaded the application file, you need to run it and then select the “Install” tab there.
- The installation will commence and will complete within some time.
- When the installation completes, you can select “finish” tab and then launch Leapdroid Application on your PC.
- When you launch the app, you will have to provide the Gmail account details for the Play Store setup and access. You will be able to download apps and games from the Play Store via this account.
- Simply you will see that the interface is as simple as using the Android device functions on the PC. You can install the apps just like on the Android smartphone.
So, this is how you can use Leapdroid Application on your PC device to run Android apps. For now, the developers of Leapdroid have stopped with the updating of the app so you will see a constant version out there in the market for some time. Although it is not updating, the app is free from bugs and issues.
Well, this wraps up our article here. We hope all are clear on how to use the Leapdroid Application now. If there are any doubts relating to the application or service then feel free to ask. You can reach us at leapdroiddownloading. Thank you.